Miteless Home – plug-in ultrasonic dust mite repellent - minimum 2 year life span
MITELESS® Home reduces the concentration of dust mites within weeks and effectively easing the symptoms of allergy.
Environmentally friendly, contains no chemicals or fragrances.
The device emits ultrasonic pulses that are imperceptible to humans and pets, but disturbs dust mites, thus keeping them away. It reduces the concentration of dust mites in the environment in which it is installed. The first results can be noticed a couple of weeks after the device has been switched on. To achieve a better result we suggest to keep it always activated and to use it in every room where the dust-allergic person makes a long stay. Clean up regularly beside using the device (vacuum cleaning, dusting), because this can further enhance its efficiency. The device works with a 110-230V power supply and is able to cover an area of about 30sqm.
- Chemical free
- Covers 30sqm
- Helps reduce the symptoms of dust allergy caused by dust mites
- Safe to use for everybody
- Scientifically proven
- All-year long protection
- 2+ year life span
How to use: Insert the device into a 110-230V power socket in a way that the emitted ultrasonic waves are not obstructed by any object (bed, night table, etc.). Short blue flashes after plugin indicate the device is working properly. Thereafter the blue light is permanently lit, also serving as nightlight. When MITELESS Home is on, it emits a slight ticking noise. When removing from the socket, you should wait 10 seconds before reconnecting it.
WARNING: The device has Europlug (or Type C electrical plug) which is commonly used in Europe. The safety of use next to babies and pregnant women requires increased precautions.
In case of a technical malfunction, we offer 6 months warranty for the unit.