- Highest quality, long strand hay compressed in to easy to feed portions for rabbits, guinea pigs, chinchillas and degus
- Less mess, less space and less waste than loose hay
- Contains over 20 different nutritious grasses and meadow plants
- Essential for your pet's digestive, dental and overall health and wellbeing
- Reduced dust and allergens
For our new and improved Hay Cookies, we take high quality meadow hay from a family farm in Bavaria and compress it into convenient and easy to feed portions. For the pet owner our cookies are easier to store, less messy to feed and result in less waste. They also contain less dust and allergens. Pets benefit from the fact that unlike single species grass hays, like Timothy, our hay comes from managed meadows and pasture which contain over 20 different species of grass and edible plants. This improves the overall appeal and palatability; plus ensures the hay provides pets with a better variety of beneficial phyto-nutrients such as antioxidants and flavonoids. The cookies also mean it’s easier to ensure pets are being given sufficient hay each day which is important for dental health, healthy digestion and overall health and wellbeing. Our meadow hay is barn dried to keep its colour and minimise the loss of essential nutrients like beta carotene and vitamin E. Additional warm air drying and dust extraction also helps to prevent mould spores and respiratory issues for both owner and pet. The assorted grasses and plants include: Tall Oat Grass, Orchard Grass, Smooth Stalk Meadow Grass, Velvet Grass, Dandelion, Plantain and Wild Chervil. As with all new foods pet may take a few days to become accustomed to a new hay or main diet.